Learners will cover:
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training
- Understanding ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Understand the relationship between teachers and other professionals in education and training
- Understand the types and methods of assessment used in education and training
- Understand how to use constructive feedback, keep records and involve learners and others in the assessment process.
- Understand quality assurance and the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment.
- Be able to plan and deliver inclusive teaching and learning
- Be able to facilitate one to one and group learning and development
The course is 2 days
- Portfolio of Evidence Consisting of:
- Lesson Plan
- Micro teaching
- Practical observation
City & Guilds Level 3 in Education and Training (QCF)
Progression Routes after completing the course
- CTLLS Level 4 Teaching Qualification
- Internal verification
Course Price Includes
- Registration, assessments, and certificate
- Books required for the course will need to be purchased by the student at their own cost.
You must be 18+ and hold recognised qualifications in the discipline you wish to teach. You do not need to be in a job working towards this qualification, you can be looking to change your career path.
£495 per person (full payment is required to secure your place**)
If you are interested in the Assessors course too, please bring this to our attention as you will receive a discount if book both together.
Courses will be held at Kent Beauty Academy in Ashford, Kent.